Chou is a both tank and fighter hero with the potential to disrupt the enemy team with his many crowd control abilities, which makes him a very valuable ally to have and horrifying enemy to deal with. If you like being the initiator for your team, you should definitely start playing this hero.
The Kung-Fu Boy Chou Guide
- He is a great initiator. With his tankiness(when built with tank build) and skillset, Chou excels being in the front line and starting team fights.
- He has a great amount of crowd control tools. Chou has a slow, knock back & knock up and AOE stun.
- Great at zoning off enemies: The fear of being ‘initiated on’ keeps enemies away from Chou.
- Can immune skills.Chou can easily immune any attacks and skills by enemies.
- No mana. With this concept he can spam his 1st skill every time and buy HP regen if he has a very low health in battle.
- His ultimate can be cancelled. When Chou cast his ultimate which prevents knock up and airborne the enemy. The 2nd time can be cast but if you get CC’ed you cant cast it again because of the very fast time to use it.
- When using his ultimate he can be damaged. During teamfights he will be targeted when he initiates his 1st skill and his ultimate and will lose a huge amount of health when being targeted by marksmans.
Passive: [Only fast] After every 8 yards of movement, the next basic attack will deal 200% of damage and shortly slow down the target.
1st Skill: [Jeet Kune Do] Punches forward, able to cast 3/3/3/3/3/3 times in a row, dealing 120/130/140/150/160/170 pts of physical damage. Former 2/2/2/2/2/2 attacks will lower target\’s movement speed 60%/60%/60%/60%/60%/60%, the 3/3/3/3/3/3th attack will knock nearby enemies airborne. Using this skill will refresh the cooldown on your next Shunpo.
2nd Skill: [Shunpo] Wages a short-range charge, invincible and immune to control skills while charging up. Within 2/2/2/2/2/2s after the charge, attacks will ignore target\’s armor 3/5/7/9/11/13, stacking up to 3/3/3/3/3/3 times at most.
Ultimate: [The Way of Dragon] Casts a roundhouse kick to knock back the target and deal 320/400/480 pts of physical damage. Use the skill again to chase up the in-the-air enemy and deal at least 320/400/480 pts of physical damage.
Chou Tips & Tricks
- This is a skill combination for initiating, Always initiate with your 1st skill. Cast it 2 times because the 3rd cast will be a knock up which the 3rd cast can be combined with your 2nd skill. So how to do it is cast your 1st skill 2 times then dash onto the enemy using your 2nd skill then cast your 1st skill which will be a knock up, and then use your 2nd skill again to escape from the situation. Simple right?
- Chou is very fast, I mean it. Because when spamming his 1st skill its like using his 2nd skill. So a combination of escape can be used. How to do it? Simple! Just cast 1st Skill 2 times then 2nd Skill away from the enemy and then cast the 1st skill again which the 2nd skill is refreshed from cooldown and can be cast again.
Chou Skill Leveling
Always level up your 1st skill because higher the level the more damage it will get, if you cant level up your 1st skill anymore level up your 2nd skill. Ultimate can be unlocked at Hero level 4, 8 and 12. Always try to run away from enemies if you don’t have our ult because without your ultimate you’re useless.
Chou Battle Spell
[Petrify] Deals magic damage to surrounding enemies (115-325, increases with level) and petrifies them for 0.7s. Cooldown 90s.
Tips: This is very useful when Chou initiates, because this will petrify them or turn them into stone and cant move for a split second. This is a CC Spell wich makes it useful for Chou. Always try to use it on enemies who are very farmaholic such as marksmans and assassins because the more deaths they get, the lower the advantage they can get their EXP back.
[Flicker] Teleport a certain distance in a specified direction. For 1s. after the teleport, duration of disabling effects received will be reduced 50%.
Tips: Useful when getting chased or chasing.
Thank you for sharing “★Watch★Me★“!
Don’t forget the comment 🙂