Let’s see the Roger’s skills. As you know Roger has two form, these Human and Wolf. We need to find out what these are working for. Don’t forget the comment!
Roger Skill Analysis
Passive [Full Moon Curse]:
Human Form: Basic attacks lower enemy movement speed by 20%.
Wolf Form: Basic attacks deal additional damage equal to HP already lost by the enemy target (the bonus damage is capped dat 60 versus Jungle Monsters).
– In Human Form it’s a nice tool to have for kiting and to slow enemies who are trying to escape.
– In Wolf Form it’s a very strong feature to increase your damage output “for free”.
1st Skill – Human Form [Full Bore]:
Roger shoots twice in the same direction dealing Physical Damage. The first projectile lowers enemy movement speed, the second projectile lowers enemy armor.
– It’s a nice long range skillshot, not one of the easiest to hit but when it hits it’s very strong for all its features: the strong damage, the good movement speed slow and the nice armor reduction.
1st Skill – Wolf Form [Lycan Pounce]:
Roger leaps to a target dealing Physical Damage, the skill can hit up to 3 total closeby targets. During the attack Roger is immune and untargetable. Kills and assists reduce the cooldown of this skill by 80%.
– Very strong damage to up to 3 targets, easy to get the cooldown reset and it makes us immune for a short time, one of his strongest skills.
2nd Skill – Human Form [Hunter’s Steps]:
Boosts Roger’s Movement Speed by 40% for 2s. Making basic attacks during the buff will extend the duration.
– A strong movement speed boost for a short time, mobility is always good to have. It can be used in many situations: to escape, to chase, to move faster around the map, etc.
2nd Skill – Wolf Form [Bloodthirsty Howl]:
Boosts Roger’s Attack Speed (value increases with levels) for 3s. During the buff duration if an enemy hero with less than 40% enters Roger’s field of view Roger will also get a 50% Movement Speed buff. Making basic attacks during the buff will extend the duration.
– Very strong attack speed buff, the movement speed buff is also extremely strong (and it has a nice custom animation!) and you can also extend it for a long time. Extremely good DPS tool for fights\farming.
Ultimate – Human Form [Wolf Transformation]:
Roger jumps to a location transforming into a wolf dealing Physical Damage and lowering Movement Speed 90% for 1.5s to enemies on the impact area. Wolf Form passively increases Movement Speed 25 and boosts Roger’s Armor and Magic Resistance (value increases with levels).
– On cast it’s a very good mobility skill, the buffs given during Wolf Form increase Roger’s mobility and defense, extremely good stuff!
Ultimate – Wolf Form [Restore Human Form]:
Roger rolls in a direction transforming back into a human, he also gets a damage-absorbing shield for 1.5s.
– Nice mobility skill on cast, the defensive shield isn’t huge but it’s a nice added benefit to have.