There is good suggestion about “Restrictions and Penalty on AFK-er” from “Teng Chin Lim”. Thank you for suggestions, i’m sharing for discussion my friend.
The game simply just have too many AFK-er recently, i believe due to the raising popularity of the game. The current restrictions set are simply just too lose. To be honest, who in the world care about the current scoring system that is so easy to earn back with few rounds of playing. I have a small suggestion below to further improvise on the penalty from current system.
Below are the suggestions on actions to be taken towards AFK-er :-
1) First time offence will get banned 2 hours, and triggered a 48 hours ban cycle (you’ll see how it works later).
2) Second time AFK on same cycle of 48 hours will get banned for another 6 hours.
3) Third time offence on the same cycle of 48 hours from the first offence will earn a subsequent ban for 2 days with 1 Warning. 2 days ban can be lifted with small amount of diamonds, but with minimum 1 day ban.
4) Within 1 week if same account accumulated 4 bans, or 2 Warnings (whichever comes first), then the account banned for 1 month. This monthly ban can be lifted with heavy amount of diamonds but still applied with minimum ban of 1 week.
5) If within a month the same account gets 3 Warnings then account will be permanently banned. I believe the management wouldn’t want other investing players to leave the platforms just because of minority numbers of spoiled players. Who would want to play in a platform with poor quality of players, not to mentioned reducing amount of players in it too.
Hope the management can take this suggestion into considerations for a healthy gameplay and fair gameplay practice. Get the team to figure out how to improvise it with your current scoring system to make it more useful.