We have a new hero! Sun, Monkey King. New skins, Hero Balance Adjustment, Battleground Changes, System Improvements, Fixed some bugs. All news about patch!
Patch Notes 188.8.131.52.2
New Hero – Sun
Current Price: 32k BP, 599 Diamonds, 30% discount within the first week.
Note: You can learn more information about Sun: Click
Heroes and Skins
- Free Rotation: 8 Heroes, from 12/23 to 12/30: Miya, Alice, Tigreal, Bruno, Rafaela, Fanny, Minotaur, Gord
- 4 Starlight Member extra free heroes: Balmond, Bane, Clint, Nana
Sun – Monkey King, price: 599 Diamonds
Hayabusa – Spacetime Shadow, price: 269 Diamonds
Hero Balance Adjustment
Yin Yang Overturn: Increased its damage addition when Kagura is not holding the Umbrella from 430/580/730 to 400/520/640.
Spirit Contact: Its initial damage is decreased from 50 to 20.
Godspeed Strike: The cooldown is increased by 0.5s.
Holy Baptism: Basic damage is decreased from 700/850/1000 to 550/680/810.
Mystic Favor: Damage of every tier is increaded from 4% to 5%.
Tornado Strike: Energy cost is decreased from 18 to 15.
Shadow Rush: Decreased the freezing time after casting the skill, and the hero now can move to a location closer to the target.
Sacred Hammer: The second-stage collision now can be released even the first collision doesn’t hit.
- Increased the increasing rate of turret’s each attack from 30% to 40%; increased the turret’s attack by 5%-10%.
- The physical attack and magic power additions provided to nearby allied teammates by the resurrected Lord are decreased from 20% to 10%.
- After buying a skin, the skin will be used as a default and display in the list.
- Added a Hero Leaderboard and Global Leaderboard in Leaderboards.
- Now players can tap and check the gears on the battle result table.
- Now players can add friends on Battle History’s result table.
- Now players can add friends in Custom Mode room.
- Improved the sharing pages.
- Corrected the wrong voice announcement after the Turtle dies.
- Fixed the issue that characters are unable to show after changing the language versions.