Hi everyone! We have a new hero, Power of Megalith, Hilda! New skins, Hero Balance Adjustment, Battleground Changes, System Improvements, Fixed some bugs.
Mobile Legends Patch Notes 1.1.76
Power of Megalith – Hilda
Price: 499 Diamonds, 24000 Battle Points, first week special offer 30% Off
Weekly Free Hero Rotation
1. 8 Heroes for free rotation during server time: 28/04/2017 05:00:00 to 05/05/2017 05:01:00 (check in Avatar -> System Settings)
Alice;Karina; Bruno; Clint; Fanny; Kagura; Sun; Ruby
6 extra free heroes for Starlight Members: Saber; Lolita; Natalia; Yi Sun-Shin; Moskov, Estes
8 Heroes for free rotation during server time: 05/05/2017 05:00:00 to 12/05/2017 05:01:00 (check in Avatar -> System Settings)
Balmond; Akai; Franco; Nana; Karina; Minotaur; Hayabusa; Chou
6 extra free heroes for Starlight Members: Alice; Eudora; Kagura; Alpha; Ruby; Johnson
2. Ruby, limited time 30% off, server time 28/04/2017 05:00:00 to 05/05/2017 05:01:00
Hilda – Power of Wildness
Moskov – Snake Eye Commander
Exclusive skin of May Starlight Member
New Functions – New Events
1. Newly added subscription function, you can subscribe to hosts which are already in your favorite live stream list, allowing you to receive push notifications from the live stream host.
2. On the loading screen before entering a battle, added distinct loading frames to display teammate’s division. The higher the division reached in ranked matches,the more exquisite the loading frame for the user. Ranked match S4 is hot in progress right now, so get your teammates together to get on the ladder!
3. Newly added self-defined Quick Response system:
a) Users are now free to set up your own preferred Quick Response messages in Prep ->Quick Responses
b) Quick Response messages are grouped into 3 categories: Defense, Attack &Communicate
4. After entering Brawl Mode, a notice will remind users that “You cannot buy item safer leaving the base.”
5. Tuned the recovery speed of jungle monsters, now when jungle monsters return to their home spot, they won’t fully recover immediately
Hero Balance Adjustment
Rapid Touchdown: Optimized the control experience
Special effects optimized on the boundary/link
Fixed problem with Mystic Gush actual radius being less than 0.8
Triple Sweep: Basic damage adjusted from 220/260/300 to 200/230/260, skills area adjusted from 6.5 to 6.2. Optimized camera effects
Flying Sword: Basic damage adjusted from 160/185/210/235/260/285 to 160/180/200/220/240/260, damage decay adjusted from 75%/68%/61%/54%/47%/40% to 75%/69%/63%/57%/51%/45%
Battleground – Gear – Battle Spell Adjustment
1. Now when a teammate you healed gets a Kill, you can also receive credit for an Assist.
2. Optimized quick display name of Allies and Enemies
3. Tuned the recovery speed of jungle monsters, now when jungle monsters return to theirhome spot, they won’t fully recover immediately
4. Inhero selection screen for all modes, added 15 secs of extra prep time, thedefault countdown timer will be adjusted from 30s to 45s
5. In Shop which is accessed via the battlefield, users can now change Recommended Equipment Set.
6. Optimized logic under AI auto-fight, when offline users log in, AI will automatically be recalled to base.
7. Show different effects for adding gold for users who use Last Hit Attack and those who don’t.
1. Weaken: Cooldown adjusted from 90s to 60s, slow down effect adjusted from 50% to 70%
2. Purify: Effect adjusted to “After skill is released it will immediately remove all negative effects and grants immunity from disables for 1s and increase hero’s movement speed by 30%.” Cooldown adjusted from 120s to 150s.
Newly Added Basic Gear
1. Bloodlust Axe: We feel that for heroes who mainly rely on skills to deal physical attacks, the Tooth of Greed’s physical lifesteal is not the best choice for them. Bloodlust Axe will be more suitable as it has a high cooldown reduction and bloody thirsty effects.
Attributes: +70 physical damage
Unique: +20% cooldown reduction
Unique Passive – Bloodlust: Restores 15% of damage dealt as HP for the hero when hero’s skills hit.
2. Disaster Truncheon: Before Disaster Truncheon was available, Mage Heroes who were facing stronger Mage opponent could only choose defensive equipment to increase the magic resistance. Disaster Truncheon can improve both magic damage & magic resistance,giving Mage heroes more options.
Attributes: +60 magic damage, +50 magic resistance
Unique Attribute: +10% cooldown reduction
Unique Passive – The Dead: When dealing damage with this skill, it will reduce the target’s magic resistance by 25 pts, lasting 5s.
3. Winter Truncheon:
Attributes: +60 Magic Power +45 Armor
Unique: +10% Cooldown Reduction
Unique Passive – Frozen: When own hero’s HP drops below 30% pts, being hit by basic attack will lower target’s movement speed by 80% and deal 50% of magic power as magic damage to the target. This effect has a 5s cooldown.
3. Thunder Belt: This item has well-rounded attributes, it’s worth mentioning that it’s Unique Passive can provide as lowdown effect within a certain radius, which can really help compensate for the lack of speed in pursuit for Tanks.
Attributes: +25 magic attack, +800 HP, +400 Mana, +40 Armor
Unique passive – Thunderbolt: After releasing skill, the next basic attack will carry extra 60% of physical attack as true damage, and will slowdown target and its surrounding enemy units, lasting 1.5s. This effect can only be used once every 3s.
4. Added 3 new types of potion equipment – we hope that users can still find room top grade their heroes, even when they’ve reached their equipment purchase limit.
Unique Passive – Increase Power: Automatically used after purchased, giving 30pts of physical damage, 5% of physical lifesteal, lasts 120s. Only one potion effect can be used at any onetime.
Unique Passive – Increase Power: Automatically used after purchased, giving 30pts of magic damage, 5% of cooldown reduction,lasts 120s. Only one potion effect can be used at any one time.
Unique Passive – Increase Power: Automatically used after purchased, giving 500 pts of HP, 15% of resilience,lasts 120s. Only one potion effect can be used at any one time.
1. Adjusted camera angles of live streaming for an optimized experience
2. During live broadcasts, users who planes, yachts & racecars as virtual gifts, willget a cool fans avatar frame as reward
3. For first time users who watch battles using live stream function, the relatedoperations instructions & notices will be shown
4. iOS users can user built-in ReplayKit support function to carry out live stream,this function is only supported for iOS versions 10.0 and above
5. In the self-defined Draft Pick mode, the judges spectating a battle can use the newly added Pause Battle function.
6. In Manage Squad page, team leaders can check each player’s personal info by holding down the team member’s avatar.
7. When team members stay in the Squad page, they will also see the Squad’s related Info
8. Optimized the process of checking rankings – adjusted top squads’ text display
9. Optimized Hero head shots on hero selection page, heroes from the same team will face the same direction.
10. Added order of purchased time to hero selection list, the most recently purchased heroes will appear first, making it more convenient for users to choose.
1. Fixed display errors of Mystery Skin levels in Shop
2. Fixed bugs in Chat, where clicking user avatars who sent Small Horn – Large Horn does not the related show user info.
3. Fixed bug in not being able to save or correctly show friend’s Chat messages in iOS system. This error in Android was already fixed in the 74 version.
4. Fixed viewing ranking bug in Top Squads page
5. Fixed viewing ranking bug – Top Squads page causing Squad names to show errors.
6. Fixed Squad list viewing bug, where some regions’ lists were too long and could not successfully pull up the correct squad list
7. Fixed bug related to not showing team leader’s name correctly at times when searchingfor Squad using Squad ID
8. Fixed bug related to when Lords become an enemy unit, the mini map indicators move and exposes the location.