There are some tips and tricks for Moskov GamePlay, and which items should buy? How to play Moskov? You can learn at this post, and always you can comment.
This suggestions from “beklog” thank you very much for reminding me :=)
As being always the early adopters on this game, maybe I’m in the Test server that’s why I always have a chance to play with new heroes before the majority of the players.
Here’s a quick and hopefully helpful guide for Moskov:
Moskov Tips-Tricks Guide
Spear of Quiescence (Passive): Moskov’s basic attack can penetrate the targets and deal damage to enemies behind them. Hitting enemies successfully will reduce the cooldown of Abyss Walker and Spear of Death
– Personally this is the best passive in this game, your basic attack simply penetrates on the enemies, so think of those early games that the opponent heroes hiding in the creeps’ back, with Moskov they won’t be able to do the same.
– Proper positioning is what you need to practice when using Moskov, as much as possible you need to give max damage to a lot of enemies, so align yourself properly.
– Some says Mosko is only good for pushing lane/creeps, but you’ll be surprise how effective he is during group clashes, basically you even realize that you are being hit by Moskov’s penetration without you noticing because he’s not in front of you, you maybe hitting other heroes in front while Moskov is at the heroe’s back slowly killing you.
Abyss Walker (Skill 1): Moskov uses the power of shadow to teleport to the specified position, enhancing attack’s penetration ability and increasing attack speed.
– You won’t be needing flicker with a very long CD when you have this skill.
– Very short CD, that’s why I advice to always use this as to enhance your attack speed and penetration abilities.
– Do I need to tell you again? this is one of the best escape skills that you can use. Miya need to use her Ult to excape while you just use your 2nd skill 😉
Spear of Death (Skill 2): Moskov strikes at an enemy hero with full strength, dealing physical damage and knocking back the target. If the knocked-back target collides with another enemy hero, then both enemies will receive physical damage and be stunned. If the target hits obstacles, it will be stunned.
– His 1st skill can be use to escape from enemies while this skill can be use for the same purpose, imagine being chased by an enemy all you have to do is to use 2nd skill to stun the enemy then use 1st skill to quickly escape.
– This skill can be use as a combo for him:
1. Use 1st skill to teleport and bump your stats
2. Use 2nd skill to stun him and other enemy heroes
3. Use basic attack, his passive will make sure your damage will penetrate to the heroes at the back.
– Just be careful about using this skill, as you might accidentally pushing away enemies, I had this 1 game where I was being chased by an enemy so I hit 2nd skill to push him. I didn’t know Alpha is coming to help me and uses his Ult, now he’s angry coz I pushes away his target
Spear of Destruction (Skill 3): Moskov throws out the Spear of Destruction after powering up shortly, dealing physical damage to enemies along a straight line. For each enemy it hits, it will provide a buff of increasing attack power to Moskov which can stack up
– If you think Layla’s ult is long enough well you haven’t seen Moskov. This ult can be use to chase enemy heroes who are running for their life.
– The only problem is that this is a straight line ult, Yi Sun-Shin is a lot better as it can hit ALL enemies.
Moskov Damage Build
Firstly get this item: Tooth of Greed
Basic item for Marksman and Fighter, this item gives you the survivability in the game.
Secondly: Endless Battle
Why did I chosen this as 2nd item?? This item gives me Lifesteal, movement speed, and the most important is the 70% physical attack as true damage, this basically hits like a truck combine with his penetration passive.
Then: Wind Chaser
If you can penetrate against enemies, why not penetrate against their armor or def?
Then: Thors Sting
Attack, crit chance and movement speed buffs, and it’s lightning splash damage is great against group of enemies.
Then: Crazed Reaper
More SPEED and more penetrating damage against enemies.
Finally buy this item: Scarlet Phantom
+35% attack speed for every 2s?? are you kidding me??!! You will be a machine gun Moskov is you have this.
Why I don’t buy boots? Personally if I can teleport on my 1st skill and I can have the needed speed from the items why do I even need boots? I can have better stats on other items than wasting on boots.