Here some useful tips for increasing your win rate, also you can add your own tips for the win. Don’t forget we are here for you. GG WP 🙂
Your team follows these tips, you are almost guaranteed to win.
1. When possible always kill minions, especially early game. Minions are much easier to kill then jungle monsters and still give a decent amount of gold. It adds up. Not to mention you help clear lane the lane.
2. Always try to keep lanes clear. This way if you happen to get into battle, while the enemy team is fighting it out with your team. Your minions are pushing on enemy turrets. And trust me when the enemy is seeing “turret is being attacked” they’ll realize how effective minions are.
3. When everybody is fighting as a group (ganking) try to separate a little when attacking. This way one single enemy skill attack will not damage all of your team.
4. If you are going to die, but your in a battle. Decide whether to run or fight until the end based on your character (mage=weak defense, or tank=high defense), skills available, or teammates present in the battle. Sometimes its OK to do as much damage as you can so your team can finish them off and push to destroy a turret or two while everyone else are waiting on respawn time.
5. Do NOT attack Lord unless at least 3 enemy players are dead and waiting in respawn. check their time left. It is a common mistake to attack lord and be ambushed by the enemy team AND have lord stolen.
6. When attacking a turret, check the map to see enemy locations and enemy respawn times. you’ll have a good idea of how much damage you can do before you should retreat.
7. It is sometimes a good idea to double team or ambush your enemy. BUT check the map first. If your double teaming one enemy player, and your teammate is BEING double teamed. It might be a better idea to help your teammate that actually needs it.
8. Don’t call for backup AFTER you get killed. Your only sensing your teammate into an ambush. If anything, you inform them so they can approach with caution or defend until more backup arrives.
9. Always watch the map when you are on respawn and gather an idea of what’s going on. You can develop a plan while watching.
10. If available get buffs. Buffs are attributes like Cooldown and Power. You should share this with who needs it. But get it if its available. It makes a big difference early game when no one else has gear yet.
ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW. PLEASE ADD IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR IF YOU FEEL TO ADD/CHANGE MY TACTICS.
Thanks for your time. Hope I can help.