Tank, Burst, DPS(Damage Per Second) Build for Alucard, New builds coming and sharing for you dude, you can add your idea by commenting for this post.
Alucard’s role is a great, mighty fighter as well as an assassin. That means Alucard can charge while taking damage as well as bursting an enemy carry/mage.
He doesn’t use mana that’s why CD reduction is important to Alucard.
Alucard Tank-Burst-DPS Build
Alucard Difficulty: Novice
Description: After use, the next basic attack will teleport the hero next to the target. If the ability targets only one enemy, it will deal 1.2x damage. If it targets two enemies, it will deal 1.1x damage.
– This is your bread and butter skill. Alucard can teleport to an enemy after each skill use. This passive skill makes Alucard mobile and great for chasing an enemy carry or mage.
1st Skill: Groundsplitter
Description: Leaps forward and strikes 1x. Every strike deals 240 physical damage to the enemy.
– Very useful skill for chasing and leaping over obstacles.
– Has a cooldown of 10 seconds.
2nd Skill: Whirling Smash
Description: Slashes at enemies in the area, dealing 230 physical damage
– Great AOE damage + DPS.
– Has a cooldown of 5 seconds.
Ultimate: Fission Wave
Description: Increases the hero’s lifesteal effect by 20%, while also locking on an enemy. Damage dealth to this enemy within 8s will trigger the extra passive damage effect, as well as increase current lifesteal effect 100%. Whle this ability is in effect, the hero can cast forth power Attack waves that deal 440 physical damage
– This skill makes alucard really powerful by giving him 20% lifesteal + the ability to cast attack waves that can deal great damage.
– Has a cooldown of 36 seconds.
Alucard Skill Level Sequence
Whirling Smash-> Groundsplitter -> Whirling Smash -> Whirling Smash -> Fission Wave -> Groundsplitter -> Whirling Smash -> Whirling Smash -> Groundsplitter Fission Wave
Interference or Stun
Physical Emblem Set or Fighter Emblem Set
Alucard Item Build
Firstly get this item:
This build can be MVP dude, try it 🙂 And share your idea by commenting, by the way this build from “JDale” thank you.