About Ranked Games

blank

Ranked games is definitely where you can show off your skills in the game. That’s all you need good internet connection and good players.

I present short and generally known things about ranked games.

Seasons
Each season will last 1 month. When the season is over, Ranked Game results will be tallied, and all players who took part in Ranked Games will receive rewards based on the highest tier they reached that season.

Unlock Requirements
When players reach Lv 6, Ranked Games will be unlocked. Players who own 5 or more heroes will be able to take part. The system will automatically match players up against opponents of equal strength.

Tiers
There are 6 tiers in all: Warrior, Elite, Master, GrandMaster, Epic, and Legend. When players win or lose in ranked games, they will also get or lose stars. When a player has full stars for their current tier, they will be promoted to the next tier upon their next victory. Likewise, if a player has no stars, the next time he or she loses will result in a demotion. Stars will not be taken away from players in Warrior tier.

After entering Legend tier, the system will run a check once every 7 days. If the player has not taken part in a ranked game within 7 days, then a star will be taken away.

Play Ranked Games with Friends
You can play ranked games with friends, but you cannot invite a friend who is more than 2 tiers away from you.

There is Ranked Rewards and Rules: Click for Post

Leave a Reply

38 Comment threads
28 Thread replies
4 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
59 Comment authors
stupid articlehang JEBATNahunknownGadReel Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
jhaybirdsz
jhaybirdsz

One question: At what reward tier would I get if I attained master IV ranking during the mid of the season then gets demoted to elite 1 at the end of the season?

Kirisho
Kirisho

of course the Elite Reward tier

jkjk
jkjk

it says that the higher division reached in a season, does it mean that if you have reached master once you will still get the master reward eventhough you got demoted to elite i?

jkjk318
jkjk318

it says that the higher division reached in a season, does it mean that if you have reached master once you will still get the master reward eventhough you got demoted to elite i?

NCHUMBEMO
NCHUMBEMO

No ita not like that if you get demoted to elite after the season ends than you will get rewarded of elite

Question
Question

Yeah i thought here stated the highest tier you reached in that season? Meaning he suppose to get the Master IV ranking rewards? Anyone please enlighten us?

Moi
Moi

How can i add friends..

fr
fr

how to know heroes tier get or loss their start after battle finished?

moimoi
moimoi

if legend has zero stars then u lose. will you be demoted?

Kirisho
Kirisho

of course.. demoted to grandmaster..

Dragon
Dragon

Stop spreading false information, epic before legend

marcbullecer
marcbullecer

idiot la !

[KitKat]
[KitKat]

Hi I have a question, when i invite more than 3 friends to a ranked game, it does not allow me to match the game. It only allowed me to invite up to 2 friends (tiering is same for all friends). Is there a fix to this?

Guillaume Bartys
Guillaume Bartys

You can with with 1, 2 or 4 friends in ranked games, it’s stated when you formed your team

Krazy8
Krazy8

How to join ranked game? I am already lev 8 but i dont see any ranked game?

xojen87
xojen87

You should obtain 5 heroes..so that you can enter in ranked game..

Jie
Jie

I already have 5 heroes. Layla, yun zhao, sabre, freya and eudora. Im level 6 and account is 6. I dont have the option to play ranked games. Restart phone, still the same. Pls help

shane
shane

you need to be level 8

Authorias
Authorias

I’m Master IV with zero stars and then lose the game…will I get demoted to Elite one or still Master IV with zero stars? Please,I need to know

shadow walker
shadow walker

No. You will still remain in the tier.

Yooyo908
Yooyo908

Hello. Mam or sir . I have a question . We playing ranking match for up our ranking right ? But whether its influene match up ? Bcoz , i got some friend have a master ranked . We always played together . But every time match up . We always get the group of stronger people . Can you give some explaination ?

Hahsh
Hahsh

Question. Before Im elite II with 4 star I won several times with legendary. Why now elite I with one star

maxidoodles08
maxidoodles08

Its because you got promoted to elite I

AuggieDaPogi
AuggieDaPogi

I am Grandmaster V now with no stars. Will I get demoted at the end of the season this month if I don’t play for a week?

Xrice
Xrice

I’ve reached level 20 and about to reach 21. There is supposed to be rewards when I get to level 20 but I cannot claim them. It’s saying that I have not reached that level.

maxidoodles08
maxidoodles08

Its referring to your achievement level not your account level.

Unknown
Unknown

Question. Do ranked 1 world player receive special rewards? Like diamonds?

ciko
ciko

i already at level 7 . and now i have 8 hero already. there is no ranked match at mt screen . i slide already the map . brawl, humanvsAl custom mode n match up mode . where ranked match

Anonymous
Anonymous

wait till level 8

Anonymous
Anonymous

I find ranked match a bit unfair, cos when one player leaves the match and the result you team loss you still lose a star!!! Thats just unfair, i played about 10 game today and 7 of the game one player just leaves the game, and my team lose, its so unfair cos its 4v5.. if one player leaves the game, the result should do nothing to the stars, thats what called fair, and the guy who left the game should be banned or something cos it cost other people’s game and rank!!! Please anybody feel the sameway with me??

MLHelper
MLHelper

They are getting Errors. The Mobile Legends Development Team is working hard to fix it.

Nah
Nah

typical elite 7 years old kids playing

Ben
Ben

Guys help pls. Why it takes forever for me find a rank match ?? Been waiting formore than 60mins but still no gamefound. Im lvl17 already. How to fix this ?? Help pls. Thanks

fauzi
fauzi

I have buy fanny hero, but she not available in match mode and rank mode. BTW, my level 13, elite 3

Lord Taco
Lord Taco

level 19 : Epic V, 2 stars. I cant join any high tier squads because you need to be lvl 30. Welp

DaemonBK
DaemonBK

Please any one can help why i dont have the ranking mode im already lvl7 with 8 heroes

Anirt
Anirt

Yeahh mee too huhuhu

ZeroXMini
ZeroXMini

you have to tap on the picture of the arena and then scroll over to ranked

hang JEBAT
hang JEBAT

U must get to lvl 8 first..hope that help

♤♡♢♢
♤♡♢♢

Lol I’m level 7 and have 6 heroes but rank isn’t unlock. Is this an error or what?

Anirt
Anirt

Me tooo 🙁

Coolkaz
Coolkaz

Hero not for free. You must buy it

glai
glai

Bkit po ung account ko lvl 7 6 heroes pero walang rank game

Anirt
Anirt

Antay nalang tayo bes haha

SpoTted
SpoTted

Hello.. My Game name is Spotted in normal.server I’m level 12 .2 days ago.. I log in but I can’t play rank game.. Match up game and Braw game.. I click them but no response.. But I can get 4 hours rewards..so sad I can’t play until now…

Naysu
Naysu

My acct is lvl 7 already and i got 6 heroes but the rank game wont come out. Any ideas?

maxidoodles08
maxidoodles08

account level requirement for ranked game is level 8

James
James

Pls answer my Question.

Jaybee
Jaybee

One question: Why i cant go to ranked game? Im lvl 15 then over 10 heroes have. But i cant go?
And when im in matchup I always MVP?

SJ <3
SJ <3

Can you find the ranked game? You have to scroll through the game modes that are available

jessy
jessy

I think i have an issue regarding my account, its already on level 9 however i still can’t play rank games. How come?

James
James

I have some concerns here. The S4 rank is finally over, and I really need some clarifications regarding the reward. Well, I ended up with Epic 1 with full stars. OK, here’s my question. Should I get the reward same with legend? Because I able to complete the stars of Epic 1 and it means I have reached it. Kinda confusing. I hope you give answers to my concerns. That’s all Thank You!

blank
blank

What is the higher rank? Warrior 3 or warrior 1?

Icicle Popplio
Icicle Popplio

Elite III doesn’t down ranks… so how do you explain that?
[Note: My name here is my official name at Mobile Legends]

Aldo
Aldo

I cant play ranked game andthe warnig is i should improve my credit score to join the ranked game,what happend with my game?

Any no mouse
Any no mouse

What does equal strength means? I haven’t felt that even once if I’m ranking alone. I got the “tower-diving” friends all the time, oh ya don’t forget the “afk” friends also in master 1/2 rank. That’s just outrageous. Is there really master ranked player who doesn’t know that tower damage is hurt as hell.

Ps: just an advice, don’t play ranked alone because if they deemed you as “good player”, they will put a bunch of warrior-like player in your team. Good luck!!!

Thanks btw

S.F
S.F

Just a question, I’m a elite 3 with 3 stars and I played a ranked game and got a MVP with 12.6 rating. But I got de-ranked to elite 2 with 1 star. Just want to clarify the grading system?

Ilumi
Ilumi

I played ranked game earlier and even though our team won, i still lose 1 star. It says there that when u play ranked u can lose/achieved stars when ur above warrior. Im still on warrior tier so what happen?

Tenzin Park Jimin Lekshay
Tenzin Park Jimin Lekshay

I love ml

Rej
Rej

No ranked button !!!!

mary joy reynancia
mary joy reynancia

ranked game button got lost all of a sudden! I am now on GM IV. i’ve already updated the app, restart my phone and pray! what shall I do?

annienn
annienn

i have 5 heroes and im level 6. but the rank option is not activated yet. is there any problem with this?

GadReel
GadReel

Created a new account to test out the shufflimlng system on RANK.

And i got this. If youre a good player system will always give you shitty team mates. Equal strenght is just a myth.

unknown
unknown

why the teamates and opponents in warrior rank a computer AIs??? well? it’s very rude to the players who play seriously to know that his or her opponents and teamates are AIs. it’s a huge insult! i know u r just trying to make them feel better for losing. well, the effect is the opposite.. it’s very rude and i hope u change it right away.. Saiki17 .. BTW i have a lvl 30 account on epic rank so u can’t fool me

stupid article
stupid article

there is a 7 tier of ranked ranks mDFK not 6