Game is so laggy, Fix This

blank
You need to follow the steps below to fix it. Mobile Legends will work properly. The game may not be faulty or problematic. So comment your device. Let’s see what we will do.
1. Check the ping in the top right of the screen. If ping is above 100, then try playing somewhere with a strong network connection.
2. Check if your device meets the following requirements: Android 4.0+, 1G RAM+, 4-Core CPU. If your device doesn’t meet these requirements, we recommend switching to a device that does.
3. We recommend closing any other apps that might be using up your RAM and turn down in-game animation/special effect settings.
4. If this still doesn’t solve the problem, please get help from customer service via the in-game “Contact Us” link on the game’s main page.
Even if it’s still not working, you’ll have to contact support.

Leave a Reply

92 Comment threads
21 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
97 Comment authors
Mr. BoomjhunnieXranzAshuChrissianey Joy Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Dale
Dale

I have no lag problems with ML in our house. But in my Grandma’s house, I’m experiencing lag issues. Internet speed is much faster in my Grandma’s house than in our house. I tried to change the channel of wlan in my grandma’s house but still, I’m still experiencing lag problems. Any other fix for this problem?

osas
osas

same happen to me

Jumper
Jumper

Same happen to me. But,i wonder because I’m playing Dota 2 same location in my room, no lag. Playing ml I got a reward. Reported as AFK. Shit. Yeah don’t play this game

Rullet
Rullet

Asus seldir telefonum var arkadaşlarla aynı anda aynı internetten giriyoruz onlarda birşey yok benim telefonda oyun kasıyor telefonumun 3gb ram- 8 çekirdekli niye çok kasıyor bir yardım edermisiniz

Rullet
Rullet

Asus selfie telefonum var arkadaşlarla aynı anda aynı internettngiriyoruz onlarda birşey yok benim telefonda oyun kasıyor telefonumun 3gb ram- 8 çekirdekli niye çok kasıyor bir yardım edermisiniz

Jimu
Jimu

I bought diamonds with my iOS but had not received any diamonds and freya In-App Purchase but my credit was deduct so why oh why?!? please admin help me..

OrangeOnion

Clearing devices cache could help too

Ashraf
Ashraf

Please help me update new interface ml. Not interface Christmas anymore. Because i cant invite my friends bcz they already update but mine not yet. Whyy? I iphone user. What should i do ! If i switch acc should i have to play from zero? Or not?

Billy Zaelani Malik
Billy Zaelani Malik

The game so laggy in my lenovo a6000 using custom rom resurection remix, even the device met the minimum requirements. Before starting i’m ensure the ram above 500mb. Can you spot what’s wrong and solve this?

Billy Zaelani Malik
Billy Zaelani Malik

PS: internet connection is fine

trojanpc1
trojanpc1

Me too bro , I’m using RR 5.83 and so laggy!!! Maybe this game is a NOOB!!! FYUU ML

MOBILE LAG-ENDS !!

Jhon
Jhon

So shitty Server is this . in philippines . I have 5-10mbps connection but still i have 300+ ping .

hesam
hesam

my net is good but my game dont load on my iphone and it said that my net has problem i go in game with vpn also but it doesnt work

Jumper
Jumper

OK. We’re same. Let’s play AOL or other than this game

Tin
Tin

I always experiencing lag in the game. My ping in speedtest was 52ms but when I play MOBO it displays 200+ ms. Please fix.

short
short

can’t you see a shit? otherwise the internet connection is good but the game still lag sometime, the ping goes colour green suddently goes red and yellow, what the hell man? okay my point is the mobile legends server is the problem. y’all need to fix it. the hell about damn requirements, that’s not make any sense.

james
james

same problem here

van michael mariano
van michael mariano

The game has always force even my RAM is 1GB My model of my mobile is cherry mobile cosmos force plss reply my comment ml Ty..

Nito
Nito

please help me what happen i don’t know but actually my network also good but phone Ram only 1GB RAm….

OpGame
OpGame

there are times when you start the game its just fine and then when the clash is on or mid game fking lag waste your time and stars… lag lag lag lag lag lagetty lag game… lag AF!

Gemii
Gemii

Same problem.

OpGame
OpGame

I suggest if you are still on review do not attempt to play with this game. You will only be disappointed. Been a couple of months already and STILL NO IMPROVEMENT! Same problem… same old same old… Go somewhere else!

meler
meler

my friend and I want to play match up, rank and brawl unfortunately we can’t it says server update always and no room. please fix it.

anonymous
anonymous

go kill yourself mobile legend developer….you guys seem no taking any responsibility about lagging isuue…instead releasing new hero……your new hero is nothing if the game server quality itself is shit….idiot moontoon fuck you all

annymoueseeeee
annymoueseeeee

same goes here, internet connection is not the real prob,i’ve been used my fastest wifi connection but still lagg af! the game is addcted but when its come to start lagg oh man thats hurt me!! please fix yr server instead of new hero and i will defntly gve 10star if u do.tq

Mikeej
Mikeej

I own a samsung grand prime. And its too lag. Plsss someone help me tnx

You dont even care because you\'re earning money
You dont even care because you\'re earning money

It would be great if your devs focus on the bug issues inside the game.

Heres my email contact me
fuckyourplanandsoonerorlateryoullgodown.com

Xytuz
Xytuz

Every time i play ranked game, my character always stops, and when i exit it and open again, the mobile legends will not work anymore. I still need to reset our wifi for it to be fixed. I thought first that maybe it is our wifi connection that has the problem, but when i used different wifi which has faster connection, it’s still the same. This always happens to me when i play ranked game, but in match game, it doesn’t. This problem occurs when i last updated my account. Please immediately fix this. Maybe there’s something to do with… Read more »

Fuckyoumoonton
Fuckyoumoonton

Stupid developer made stupid game hahahaha..small time developers..fuck you all

Ed-s
Ed-s

if you says solve the problems with that, how we can playing at best place for enjoy this game? your opinion can’t help anything, and i uninstall this game forever very2 disappointed for the server

Gemii
Gemii

Fix ur server !!!!! Azzhole. Ram 3GB , 4G , fck , please reply coments on play store. When i play normal match no lag, but when i play rank match especially when teqm fight, and lag ! My ping always green. But when in ranked match in battle with heroes enemy always laggy. I hate mobile legend developer. U make a big game, and there so many problem with ur game, at least please reply coments in play store. If u want this game have a greating more you must reply our coment. Thua is important. Fixx ur server… Read more »

Jasvil
Jasvil

The game is so laggy in my my Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo………even im the only one connected to our wifi???why

Aubreeeey~
Aubreeeey~

My ping is above 1000ms unlike before i can play ML anytime. Even if i am the only one using the wifi still my ping is too high. What to do? My phone’s unit is samsung s7

awwyee
awwyee

dev, i really liked playing this mobile legends but what i hate the most is your server. no, nothing wrong with my phone as i own vivo v3 max with 4G mobile data. i always stucked when i try running from enemy or try to initiate ultimate and then got reported as always and being called NOOB. Noob and laggy have a big difference right?? so pls dev fix your South East Asia server pls.

good day dev.

stopdance
stopdance

admin paki aus ng mobile dhl sa lag nkakatamad n mag laro paki fix nmn n pag lag ang isa hndi damay kakampi sa lag malakas nmn connection nmn bkt lag parin panqy p update nyo laggy nmn d mkapag laro ng aus…..parang stopdance laro

hary
hary

“fast response to problems if you do not want to lose a lot of fans”

l have same problem…..spesific handphone good….internet connection fast 4G….my place very fast for all signal….so what happened…???

1. stop releasing new hero
2. quick respon about lagging isuue
3. quick repair game server
4. stop update again…and again if not solve problem

because l like this game, please quick respons man…!
good luck

I have Phone That’s Meets all of your following steps but when i play it’s stuck and then force stopped

ItsMiracle
ItsMiracle

Same

soo lag

Moe
Moe

Why i can’t control my heroes? Can you help me? I already adjust my gestures and sensitivity touch but still it won’t work in game… my fone is samsung j7 prime..

kenchan
kenchan

me to same using j7 prime cant control my heroes

Kael
Kael

I have a android 5.1.1 with 8 core cpu and 2 gb ram and still lag even in low settings. Is my phonw didnt good wnough

Justine
Justine

My phone is galaxy j7 prime, from previous i enjoyed playing with my friends.. but suddnly when i reach the 9 tropy i cant connect ML already.. i try to uninstall and reinstall but dsame.. ni change.. how do i connect again?

kenchan
kenchan

icant control my heroes using j7 prime

Mobile Legends Sucks Lag!
Mobile Legends Sucks Lag!

This game is bullshit only faggots play this game you know why? because of the fucking lag that the developers ignores they suck some dick instead of fixing the lag issues that many players like me complain fuck you moonton devleopers

Cyclops
Cyclops

okey you are faggot too. suck your fucking respect.

Gabriel
Gabriel

Hay guys pa help naman po ako oh nag lalag kasi mobile legend ko eh ma lakas naman internet ko nag lalaro ako ang ping is 100 to 85 lang pero pag nag clash na kami bigla na lang siya mag lag kahit na malakas naman ang ping any hell guys pls ty

Krucifer
Krucifer

Sup all…. ml has been experiencing bad server issues… matchmaking is also an issue as players with higher solo win rate get matched up with very low win rate making it unpleasant.. dota had the same problem which has now been fixed… NOW SERVER ISSUES… i have made 4 moba acc just so i can get something with a green ping …itsSnot possible…there was a time in. My old acc used to work at somr places with green ping…i made other three accs with paallel space as i cant seem to log out my real acc…even though i unbeinded did… Read more »

NO LAG PLS
NO LAG PLS

Hi ML,

need some assistant here, im running on a 20mbps internet connection with samsunng note 7 device, my concern is facing tremendous lag when playing with Philippine player, 300+ constant for the whole game, cant do much but to quit and wait for end. Pls Fix !!!!

Menotso
Menotso

i’m using an emulator on pc to play mobile legends, since new updates the game is goddamn slow. idk if the ping is high cuz i reinstalled and can’t see the ping on tutorial.

Jayson
Jayson

I have problem with ML,my internet is not lag but the game are too hang, how can i fix this?

Alex
Alex

Try overclocking you device. And lower resolution. It worked for me. Even at 285ms i dont lagg. Just minor 0.05 sec lagg. And am using slow internet 2g. And for all the haters out there go fuk yourself. The game is still evolving soo its gonna take a while..

Cyclops
Cyclops

bobo mo

CheezyMonkey
CheezyMonkey

In my phone its not lagging its actually hangging, my phone is Samsung Galaxy Prime what do u think I should do? Please help me

Executioner
Executioner

Hi MOBA, I used J7 prime playing Moba, but its so lag like fps drop even if my ms range to 22-30..

Cyclops
Cyclops

this is my problem to but I fix it by myself.
try lower the Camera height. and make the resolution mid

Rob
Rob

I use to play dozens of games in ML, but the lag is so frustrating. Now i lag in my first to third game i quit for the day. Hoping it ll be better tomorrow but same shit always. Why even develop a MOBA game if they can’t handle the traffic.

Lhanz
Lhanz

Why the mobile legend game is slow move in my samsung grand prime..what will do..??

LALU
LALU

Same problem bro on grand prime

Kien
Kien

Hi, im having a problem playing mobile legends. The thing is i have a decent internet connection that my ipad and my phone is the only ones connected. Streaming videos is fast downloading is fast but recently my ping count in ml is dropped to 250+ ms. And i really dont know whats causing it, but when i connect to different connection its good. Thanks if you reply to this one. Have a nice day.

Ibyang
Ibyang

Our connection are really good but after I play 2 games and play again the games becomes so laggy! I experience it everytime i play mobile legends.

A. S
A. S

hey, why I’m always lag when i been invited by my friend for a match while it’s working fine when i playing alone? damn piss off

Maricar
Maricar

How to fix lag

Maricar
Maricar

how to fix lag ios ipad

Calvin
Calvin

Ios 9 how to fix lag

I have lag issue when playing ML at night .Can someone explain me why this happen? Server Asia

Tran Guerrazzi
Tran Guerrazzi

I have a perfect 33 MS ping and I have the Samsung S7 Edge which is one of the best phones currently on the market. Sure enough I still get lag issues. Do you guys have a dedicated server or are you using peer 2 peer connections? If you are using peer 2 peer then get netter hosts, I cant stand the fact that i can barely move while having a perfect ping because of someone else’s shit internet. I have also put money in this game but will no longer spend a penny until you guys get off your… Read more »