Join or Create Squad – Rules

Mobile-Legends-Squad
Mobile Legends Squad

Hey you can join the Squad! Also create a new one! Are you searching you friends’ squad tap to input squad ID, you can find them. All info about Squads in MLBB!

Mobile Legends Join a Squad

Mobile-Legends-Join-Squad
Mobile Legends Join Squad

You can click “Change the region and seek for comrades” and choose region.

Also click “Tap to input squad ID” and enter your friends’ Squad ID and find the squad.

Look “Requirements” and “Manifesto” then Join if conditions are appropriate.

Mobile Legends Create Squad

Mobile-Legends-Create-Squad
Mobile Legends Create Squad
  • Choose Region (the region cannot change after chosen)
  • Input squad name (6-16 letters, unrepeatable)
  • Input short name (2-4 letters)
  • Input manifesto (within 100 letters)

Level 20 or above players can create a squad, 9 members at most for a squad and the creator will become the leader automatically.

Price: 199 Diamonds.

Mobile Legends Rules of Squad

Mobile-Legends-Squad-Rules
Mobile Legends Squad Rules
  • Players can choose to create or join a squad. The creator will become the leader.
  • A squad can contain 9 members at most. Squad members usually should be intimate and tacit.
  • The leader can set up the recruitment requirements. Only players who meet those requirements have authority to send applications.
  • It requires confirmation from both the leader and the player to join in the squad.
  • Squad members can play games together and chat in the squad channel.
  • The rank divisions and gaming behaviors of squad members will affect squad’s activeness and power. It will enhance squad activeness when two or more members play Match Up Mode, Ranked Game or Brawl Mode together. And that 5 members together play over 20 Ranked Games will increase Squad’s Power. Squad activeness resets weekly while the power also will reset in every new season, and according to those two stats, the system will give corresponding rewards to members.
  • Players can quit the squad if they want to but they cannot join another squad within next 24 hours.
  • The leader can remove inactive members, up to 3 per week. The players removed by the leader are free from the limitation of 24 hour cooldown.
  • When the leader leaves the squad, leadership will be transferred to the most active member.
  • The squad will dismiss completely when the last member leaves.
  • There will be optimization and adjustment for the Squad feature. Please stay tuned.

Leave a Reply

22 Comment threads
6 Thread replies
10 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
23 Comment authors
lalaerlAlfredRonDaFireKenny Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
joeliheng
joeliheng

Can squad name change name after the squad name be create ?

Kenny
Kenny

No

RonDaFire
RonDaFire

Yes

King12
King12

King12
King12

Join

King12
King12

Join or Create Squad – Rules

RuikeN
RuikeN

1000% we are actively played in squad for a rewards of BP200 wtf…

Is there any more rewards for it like emblems gems or whatever you can call rewards for those higher activeness in squad.

Freem@n
Freem@n

Hi im trying to create squad and its not going through it says ‘ string of squad exceeds length limit’ i have no idea wat ot mean. Pls help

addie
addie

same here

kat
kat

what does string of squad exceeds lenght limit means? Pls answer ml!

Yusa
Yusa

Just creat short name squad and short manifesto

Unknown69
Unknown69

If I disband a squad will the diamonds i spent will be tajen back

Faker
Faker

most probably no.

Lady Olenna
Lady Olenna

I keep on receiving “string of squad exceeds limit” what does that mean?

Nba
Nba

Why i can invite my friend, instruction say ” the invite is not satisfied”

donari
donari

Can we use same Squad short name as other squad?
Assume There’s allready a squad with short name & name is “TSN: This Squad Name”
I want to create squad name “The Squad Norm”, can I use TSN as my squad short name? “TSN: The Squad Norm”.

Chrollo_lucilfer
Chrollo_lucilfer

After reseting the squad activeness, how can we reactivate it? Do we have to play as a team/party again to reactivate it? Or is it ok to play alone, coz i already played alone, but my stats said “inactive” 🙁
Please reply 🙁

Dwika Widyantama
Dwika Widyantama

I’m the squad leader, what if i quit the squad on the first week where all members activity score is still zero?

Faker
Faker

Just wanna ask if I can create a squad after I just leave on my former squad.

nuke
nuke

yo cree un clan somos activos pero no se como hago para que sea un clan certificado a eso me refiero con el chulito azul que le parece a los clanes top global

nuke
nuke

como hago par certificar un clan, o que le aparzca el chulito azul al lado del nombre del clan. eso solo lo certifica mobile legends pero me gustaria saber como hacer para obtener una certificacion oficial del clan en mobile egends Gracias

Gabriel
Gabriel

how to get blue tilde from my squad

Suzerain
Suzerain

can the leader change the manifesto at any time, as many times as they want?

ahmedbesoh2 add me in the
ahmedbesoh2 add me in the

can i in jone the squad

Kenny
Kenny

What is the string of squad exceed limit

Alfred
Alfred

can a squad play a game with less than 5 players?

erl
erl

Is there a possibility in the future that a squad will be max at 15? 9 is very small.

lala
lala

how to see other people’s squad ID