Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
strategy? strategy natalia anti

Anti Natalia Strategy?
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys!

Anyone out there who can counter Natalia? This character really bugs me in-game. LOL.

Any strategies you can share with me is appreciated. Thanks!

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin
(01-10-2017, 07:50 PM)RamenKid Wrote: Hey guys!

Anyone out there who can counter Natalia? This character really bugs me in-game. LOL.

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin

Natalia very low now, i think you can handle it Big Grin
Mobile Legends Forum

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin
1: try to avoid her. Don't push when she's alive and not busy in another fight.
2: stuns, high damage skills. Try to use stuns and high damage skills, especially when she's in her smoke bomb. When in a teamfight, don't use those skills on others than Natalia.
3: Don't solo push. Especially not when you don't have much health, defense or escape skills. Even 2 people is often not enough to kill her in late game.
4: the river/lake that runs through the middle of the map is also a dangerous place to go alone. Natalia is often roaming there.
(01-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Admin Wrote:

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin

I will try. LoL. Thanks!

(01-11-2017, 12:16 PM)Thror Wrote:

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin
2: stuns, high damage skills. Try to use stuns and high damage skills, especially when she's in her smoke bomb. When in a teamfight, don't use those skills on others than Natalia.
3: Don't solo push. Especially not when you don't have much health, defense or escape skills. Even 2 people is often not enough to kill her in late game.
4: the river/lake that runs through the middle of the map is also a dangerous place to go alone. Natalia is often roaming there.

Wow. These are all good. Usually Natalia users gank a lot, then disappear. Lol. I'll take note on this one. Thanks!
(01-11-2017, 12:37 PM)RamenKid Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Admin Wrote:

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin

I will try. LoL. Thanks!

(01-11-2017, 12:16 PM)Thror Wrote:

Enjoy ML!

Cheers!  Big Grin

Wow. These are all good. Usually Natalia users gank a lot, then disappear. Lol. I'll take note on this one. Thanks!

Remember 2 important things changed with the Patch too. 

#1 Natalia only gets 20% movement speed boost in stealth not 50% so she's much slower in stealth.
#2 AOE Damage will knock Natalia out of stealth. If Natalia is knocked out of stealth she can't silence you. When you see the ! above your head cast any aoe ability you can on yourself. Try to knock her out of stealth before she silences and kills you Smile
Well. Natalia is good in the right hands, we all know. But you can counter her easily if you know the Champion you are playing. 

Low hp heroes Will Be in dsnger when Going alone. So just avoid that. If you get caught by her in her smoke bomb, stun her somehow and escape. When she is out of her bomb she Will Be killable. 

Remember that when she is in her smoke she is Magic vulnerable, not beeing affected by normal attacks.

Hope you can counter her soon