Another Miya Tactics-Tricks

blank

Hi everyone, another Miya tactics and strategies you can learn. This tips by Kinga’s. Thank you to the sharing your ideas for helping players.

Miya is the one of markmans what means she is Attack Damage Carry (ADC). Her role is to reap enemies and support her teammates with good damage. Like a every ADC, she isn’t powerful at the beginning, with levels and items she is getting during playing, she is becoming strong and her damage per second (DPS) is high. She is based on attack speed and critical strike.

Skill analysis

Turbo [Passive] Each time a basic attack hits a target, the hero’s attack speed will increase 4%, lasting 3 seconds and stacking up to 10 times.

It just means “when you hit a target, your speed attack will grow by 4%”. With all those items with speed attack, she can kill really fast, and this passive skill just helping her with it.
Fission Shot[First Skill] After use, each basic attack will fire two split arrows, dealing 10 points of physical damage to the main target. Lasts 4s.

When you use this skill, you will be able to deal damage to more than one heroes/minions and still the target one will get the most injury. How and where use this skill? First thing – enemies.That’s sure. Awesome skill when you have more than one enemy, you will hurt them all. Second thing – minions. If you see that minions attack your tower,you will kill them fast with this skill, also your gold per minute will grow and you can buy your items faster.

Rain of Arrows[Second Skill] Shoots a barrage of arrows towards an area, dealing 5 hits of damage to enemies. Each hit deals 50 pts of physical damage. The arrow storm will slow the enemy, and after 4 hits,the enemy will be frozen in place for 1s.
When I started to play Miya and first time used this skill I thought “How the fuck I can kill with this skill?Useless skill” Like you know – I thought bad. This skill isn’t made for kill.It’s just a support skill. How to use that skill? The most of players forget that this skill slow enemies. Make a use of it – when you are running away from your enemies – throw it behind you, the enemies will run slow and you will probably save your ass. The second use of this skill is frozing. It’s hard to froze enemy because it’s easy to escape from it but when they are already stunned then you can froze them additionally.

Turbo Stealth[Ultimate] Use to remove all movement-impairing effects from yourself and become invisible for 1s. Also raise your attack speed by 35% for 6s and raise movement speed for you and nearby teammates by 45% for 2.5s.
Miya haven’t ultimate skill what deal damage, like the other heroes, but it doesn’t mean she is weaker. Just need to make good use of her ultimate. First use is of course easy – 1vs1 or even team fight, use this skill before all skills. You will hit faster. The next use is just escape from death. The last use is when you need to catch the enemy,during invisibility your speed will increase for few seconds.

Skill build tip

When you start the game – choose the second skill, because he is kind of aoe skill so you will kill the minions faster.After with possibility first level to maximum Fission Shot. When you reach 4 level – level your ultimate, I suggest you to don’t maximize the ultimate first because this skill don’t deal any damage.

Skill combo

Ultimate – Second skill – First skill, that’s works with 1 vs 1. During the team fight you will need to match your skills. You need to know what is the best for you.

Battle spell choice

Everyone will say that Fury, sure, this battle spell is good. I used this till I didn’t unlock Flicker. Why? Because it’s another chance to escape from death, and from aoe skills (like Bane or Clint ultimate skill). Simple like it is.

Gears Recommendation & Analysis

Tooth of greed – It’s just “must have” gear.This item will save your sexy ass many times, with the attack speed she will get with other items, you gonna absorb life very fast.
Thor’s Ting – This item just have the all attributes Miya need. Attack speed, Critical strike chance, movement speed. The passive skills of the item are also very useful.
Swift Boots – Every character need a movement speed, those boots got also attack speed so again what Miya need.
Blade of Destruction – Next item which got all attributes what Miya need. Critical strike chance, psychical attack. Unique skill is also very good because it gives additional 50% critical damage and the passive skill will improve your attack when you deal critical hit.
Scarlet Phantom – Again very good item with attack speed, psychical attack and critical strike chance. Thanks to the passive of the item your attack speed will be increased when you hit critical,so you gonna kill really fast.
Blade of Despair – This item got large amount of psychical attack, and of course attack speed and critical strike chance.Passive of this item will let you deal 15% more damage to enemy’s with stun etc.

Emblem Set choice

I suggest to use Psychical, because this emblem got everything what Miya need.

Combat Tips

Miya with the all items can kill enemy fast but also she is easy to kill. She has’t got large amount of hp and not big defense.For sure, you need to remember that you are range character and it’s your advantage. So if you are fighting against melee character use method “hit and run”. Probably you will reap his ass. Don’t forget to make good use of your ultimate, enemy is confused when you are invisible. He thinks you are dead.Also remember about killing monsters, they will give you gold, so you will be able to buy faster items and become faster strong and the levels, so you will maximize your skills faster. Hide in the jungle and reap, your enemy won’t even know when got killed

Team Fight Tips

In team fight you need to take a good position.Just stay behind your teammates. For sure don’t go alone against more enemy’s.Take a good support with you on lane which will heal you. If you have low hp then don’t back to base and heal because you are wasting time. Just kill monsters and you will be fully. Also remember that it’s your job to destroy towers because you deal to them a lot of damage so if your enemy team isn’t careful, you can destroy their base very fast and win.. like a ninja. Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe  
Notify of